FAQ on Meditation 007

When I meditate I'm not sure if I'm focussing exactly at the centre of the body two finger breadths above the navel or not. How can I be certain?

It isn't necessary to be too exacting when finding the point at the centre of the body. If you like, you can imagine the point at the centre of your body is enlarged so that it fills the whole of your stomach, that way you can be sure that youâre on target. In actual fact as soon as your mind comes to a standstill within this approximate area, it will automatically adjust to the exact centre required by itself.

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

I miss you all กับ I miss all of you ต่างกันอย่างไร

ปัญหาและเฉลยวิชาธรรม นักธรรมชั้นตรี สอบในสนามหลวง วันอังคาร ที่ ๒๙ กันยายน พ.ศ.๒๕๕๒

ปัญหาและเฉลยวิชาอนุพุทธประวัติ นักธรรมชั้นโท สอบในสนามหลวง วันอาทิตย์ ที่ ๒๐ พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. ๒๕๔๘