FAQ on Meditation 041

I have started to meditate on the crystal ball at the centre of the body. In the last four days I have learned the meditation from you, the size of the crystal ball has remained constantly at a diameter of eight centimetres. When will it grow smaller and smaller?

You are very successful in meditation indeed. Don't worry about the size of the crystal ball too much. Let it remain there and be clear, and then after the awareness has become one with the crystal ball you will be able to control the size of the crystal ball according to your intention. At this stage you have made a slight progress in your meditation. I congratulate you on your success!

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

I miss you all กับ I miss all of you ต่างกันอย่างไร

ปัญหาและเฉลยวิชาธรรม นักธรรมชั้นตรี สอบในสนามหลวง วันอังคาร ที่ ๒๙ กันยายน พ.ศ.๒๕๕๒

ปัญหาและเฉลยวิชาอนุพุทธประวัติ นักธรรมชั้นโท สอบในสนามหลวง วันอาทิตย์ ที่ ๒๐ พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. ๒๕๔๘