FAQ on Meditation 017

Sometimes when I meditate, I feel strain on my forehead. Please advise me what I should do.

The reason why you feel strain on your forehead is because you have a tendency to stare; even when your eyes are closed. I advise you to start each meditation session by relaxing the muscles of your face, and so on downwards, relaxing the muscles of the rest of your body. It will reduce tension in all the muscles. If you ever have a strain on your forehead, you should just open your eyes and the strain will go away. Then you can continue again by re-imagining the image of the crystal ball with your eyes open. You can close your eyes again as soon as you feel you are free of tension.

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ปัญหาและเฉลยวิชาธรรม นักธรรมชั้นตรี สอบในสนามหลวง วันอังคาร ที่ ๒๙ กันยายน พ.ศ.๒๕๕๒

I miss you all กับ I miss all of you ต่างกันอย่างไร

ปัญหาและเฉลยวิชาอนุพุทธประวัติ นักธรรมชั้นโท สอบในสนามหลวง วันอาทิตย์ ที่ ๒๐ พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. ๒๕๔๘